February Photo Recap
February in pictures
- This month saw me attend my first gig since having Clem. Whilst I was pregnant I still tried to see bands as much as I could. I actually ended up going to 6 gigs during my pregnancy! Obviously I was careful, stood near the back/sat if I could, but it didn’t stop me enjoying myself. This month I went to see 36 Crazyfists at the Electric Ballroom in Camden, London. I’m not sure how it happened but I ended up right at the front with my friend which was great as being rather short means I struggle to see at most gigs.
- Clem got her first teeth! Yep, not just one but two.
- I dyed my hair pink at the beginning of the month, and it’s still going strong. I love having bright hair again.
- Daffodils. I love daffodils, they instantly remind me of spring and sunny but cold days. I can’t wait for warmer days.
- Valentines day – Jesse bought me some yummy cupcakes and in return I made him an epic chocolate brownie, oreo, raspberry ice cream sundae which was mega.
I can’t wait to see what March will bring.