February Instagram Roundup
How on earth is it March already?! February was quite a busy month for us with lots of exciting things that happened so thanks to instagram here is a little look back at the month.
1. Tulips. I am obsessed with them.
2. Coheed and Cambria gig.
3. Valentine’s goodies from Lush. I love the unicorn horn.
4. Clem exploring the flower beds outside our building.
5. The amazing view from the Sky Garden.
6. Yummy treats from Borders Bakeshop.
7. Beautiful Sandycove in Dublin.
8. Clem in our local park. I bent down to take the photo so she copied me.
9. Bagels and hot chocolate in a local coffee shop.
10. More tulips.
11. Another one from Sandycove featuring a double rainbow!
12. Cheese and cocktails in our local Bills Restaurant.
March is looking pretty quite in comparison but that will be quite nice. It will certainly give me a chance to catch up on things. We’ve started doing a spot of DIY and I’ve been cooking and baking more so expect some of that to come up over the next few weeks.