Look back at 2015
I started this blog just before Clem was born in August 2014 but I didn’t really start to blog properly until January 2015, and even then it wasn’t that often. My main aim of doing this blog was to have a place to look back and see how much Clem has grown and changed and doing this post has certainly proved to me that she has really changed over the last year!
- I started taking part in the #weekendministyle linky run by Sarah.
- Clem was 5 months old in January and looked like this
- We went on a few holidays – one to Cornwall for an Ale & Pie festival and then our first holiday abroad which was to Majorca, it was lovely and Clem was amazing on the plane. I was so worried before we went but I really didn’t need to be.
- I found out I have an underactive thyroid which I have posted about twice now.
- I decided not to return to work, a decision I do not regret one bit. I love spending time with Clem, and seeing her grow and change. We have decided to put her in a nursery for a few hours a morning twice a week from January just so she can interact with other people. Hopefully in the future I can return to work part-time.
- In August Clem turned one.
- Clem is now 16 months old, walks, runs, climbs, she has a lot of teeth, eats 3 meals a day and I am still breastfeeding her. She can say mama, Dada, and various other words. She makes animal sounds, loves peppa pig and playing with dolls. She also has a train and a car that she loves pushing around.
- We were given the opportunity to review some great books and products which was lovely and completely un-expected given that I haven’t been blogging for very long at all.
I really love having this to look back on and see all the things we’ve been up to. Happy New Year everyone, here’s to a great 2016.