Spring/Summer Wish list
This week our household has been sick central and so we haven’t really felt like doing much. At first I thought it was down to Clem teething and having a slight cold but now I seem to have it so I don’t think it was. Clem has been dressed in her pjs or vest and leggings which I thought wouldn’t make for a very interesting post. I decided to put together a little spring/summer wish list from a few of my favourite shops. As you can see I’m loving the romper/jumpsuit trend at the moment. They look so comfy and are perfect for running around in.
1. Jumpsuit with bow – £12.99
2. Leather unicorn shoes – £17.99
3. Banana T-shirt – £6.99
4. Green/Pink/Grey Bright Dino T-Shirts Three Pack – £13 or £15 depending on size
5. Troublemaker t-shirt – £6
6. Grey slogan playsuit – £16 or £18 depending on size
7. Dinosaur slogan t-shirt – £5 or £6 depending on size
8. Patterned romper suit – £9.99
9. Denim dress and leggings – £14.99
I cannot believe Next are actually doing girls clothes with dinosaurs on! They have some really good stuff in at the moment and I could have easily picked out loads more. Zara is always good for trousers and tops. They also had loads of really cute dresses and jumpers. I really want those unicorn trainers for myself, it’s a shame they don’t come in adult sizes.